All-In One, KNX Server/Gateway Solution
Build your KNX Control Job Fast and EasyMaestro Designer, our job designer application, provides all the features and flexibility you’ll ever need. Using intuitive ‘drag and drop’ programming – build unique graphics design, set Schedules, Macros, Logics, Mail Alerts, Graphs, and so much more. Need a special function? Use scripting language to create your own features. Designing real life custom automation has never been so easy.
Connects KNX and other Systems Together
Maestro seamlessly integrates KNX with external systems to act as ‘one system’,inherently supporting:
- Standard protocols, like: KNX & KNXnetIP, Modbus, DMX, MQTT, and BACnet.
- Proprietary protocols, like: CoolMaster and Somfy RF, imported from library or created using script language protocols editor.
- External controllers and devices: Fully automated plug-and-play integration of KNX to external controllers, such as: RTI, Control4, Alexa, and Sonos.
User Takes Maximum ControlNow the user can take control, enjoy Maestro’s intuitive App and even use voice commands through Amazon Alexa. Maestro offers the user a wide range of friendly interfaces to alter settings and parameters, without any as-sistance from the System Integrator. Your clients will love this 24/7 personal assistant that is always available to perform tasks upon request, resulting in optimal performance, energy saving, and the utmost in user functionality and satisfaction.
- Incomparable KNX Gateway: that seamlessly connects a wide range of external systems & devices.
- Most-flexible: implement any graphics, logic or control function to satisfy your client’s exact project needs.
- Efficient design tools: simplify programming, maximize efficiency, and saves precious integration time.
- Wide range of end user editing tools: that are easy to use and “speak” the same language as your client, reducing post-installation on your behalf and increasing client satisfaction.
- Future Ready: already implements advanced IoT techniques & most efficient protocols.
- Our Product – Most competitive and suitable for any project size from a small apartment to a high rise office building and everything in between, proven to be totally reliable.
- Our Experience – Over a decade of accumulated experience pioneering the smart home/building automation industry.
- Our Support – Technical support, including one-on-one training & project support and loan samples for your testing.
Read what our customers have to say:
Mr. Ross Brown Manager KNX Division at iAutomation, Australia
in Australia , we specialize in large and complex KNX projects, including the use of dedicated touch screens. As the most experienced KNX Systems provider
Maestro is our first choice because it provides a powerful central controller without quantitative constraints providing also with high-level programming capabilities all that meet the special requirements that arise in each project. In addition, its graphics design capability is completely open allowing a clear and complete user interface, easy to operate on any KNX project.
Moreover, the Maestro excels in two areas:
Reliability – Maestro’s ability to work continuously for years without service.
Remote Work – Maestro is programmable via the Internet and also supports KNXNETIP for programming KNX components.
Since we have many remote projects, this is a significant factor for us.
Ms. Venkat Bhanumathy Managing Director at Venba Tech, India
We at Venba Tech have set ourselves a high standard. We advocate that the latest technological innovations should be harnessed and stretched to achieve not only life style but also life and energy management for our clients in the private and public sectors.
We therefore had to make use of the most advanced KNX SERVER controller available on the market, especially when aiming at integration with external systems that complement to KNX.
Fortunately, not only did we find this fully in Maestro, but also CD Innovation the company behind this amazing product that has always been attentive to our special innovation needs and made adjustments to the product specifically according to our requirements impressively quickly.
This is in addition to the superb uncompromising service 365 days a year, which allowed us to meet the high threshold we set for ourselves. One can safely say that Maestro is one of the pillars of the solution we offer our customers.
Eyal Cohen, Manager of the Smart House and Multimedia Division At Kahane ABB group, Israel
Kahane ABB group is one of the largest integrators in the world in KNX field and installs thousands of KNX servers annually in residential and commercial projects.
So we looked for a main server to provide a single ‘ALL IN ONE’ solution i.e. Logic, user interface and various gateway capabilities to connect KNX to external systems and protocols and have 0 failures.
Maestro meets exactly these needs;
In addition, it is easy to program and train KNX Technicians with basic knowledge and it’s good enough to start working with it. Of course, the more skills by the programmer the more you can do with Maestro, the sky is the limit!
Maestro has been used in most of our projects during the last years and we are highly recommend it.
Christopher Lim from KNX Technical Sport, Singapore
What we like about MAESTRO is that although its possibilities are almost limitless, it is still easy and intuitive to program.
Over the last decade, we have used Maestro and have learned that it has absolute reliability making it suitable for small and large projects alike.
For this reason, Maestro is the natural choice for the project, and this is why we have used it in our flagship projects such as Singapore University, and others.
Interested in how you also can join our growing number of satisfied KNX integrators working with Maestro?Contact Us Now